[Sound Problem] The picture is good but there is no sound.First published 2016.08.19/ Updated: 2016.08.19
- Set the Speaker Select option to Display Speaker in the Sound menu.
- If you are using an external device, make sure the audio cables are connected to the correct audio input jacks on the Display.
- If you are using an external device, check the device’s audio output option (ex. you may need to change your cable box’s audio option to HDMI when you have a HDMI connected to your Display).
- If you are using a DVI to HDMI cable, a separate audio cable is required.
- If your Display has a headphone jack, make sure there is nothing plugged into it.
- Reboot the connected device by reconnecting the device’s power cable.