Samsung’s CES 2017-showcased Quantum Dot monitors earn various online awards for innovation2017.01.23
— Samsung Electronics showcased its plans for continued visual display innovation and built momentum —
Samsung Electronics once again demonstrated its commitment to leading monitor innovation at CES 2017, showcasing a range of new monitors designed to deliver a cutting-edge entertainment experience.
The curved Quantum dot displays presented at CES, including the new CH711 and the previously released CFG70 and CF791 gaming monitors, emphasize brilliant design and rich color to foster an immersive and realistic viewing experience.
“We look forward to participating in CES every year, as it brings together the brightest and most inspirational technological minds from around the world for several days of creativity and collaboration,” said Seog-gi Kim, Senior Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
“Additionally, the event enables us to start the year by reinforcing our continued commitment to visual display innovation, which this year centered on the introduction of our new Quantum dot curved monitors,” Kim continued. “We are honored to be recognized by our peers and customers for our advancements, and look forward to continuing to shape the future of monitors throughout the remainder of 2017.”
Samsung’s monitors were honored with a host of awards and mentions in various websites’ post-show recaps, including the following:
● Samsung’s versatile and powerful CH711 caught the attention of the TechRadar staff, who highlighted the display in their roundup of the “Five monitors that lit up CES 2017.”
● Award-winning technology journalist and blogger Paul Thurrott found Samsung’s curved displays “absolutely stunning”, and went on to name the CF791 his choice for ‘Best Curved Display’, and the Quantum dot UH750 his pick for ‘Best Display’.
● Consumer electronics trade magazine TWICE named Samsung’s CF791 a winner in the “Accessories: Computer Peripherals” category of its annual TWICE Picks Awards, which recognize technologies its editors believe will have the biggest impact on their respective marketplaces.
● Dealerscope named Samsung’s CFG70 a winner in the ‘Gaming: Monitors’ category of its first-ever IMPACT! Awards, which “recognize products in the consumer electronics industry that are innovative, help drive sales on the show floor, and drive consumers into stores.”
● Digital Trends highlighted the five monitors showcased at CES 2017 that best demonstrate just how advanced display technology is becoming, selecting the new CH711 as an example of the “serious attention” Samsung has paid to overall image quality.