Partner with Us to Step Into a World of Opportunity
Samsung team of empowered partners
Partner with Us
Guiding you into the future with the next generation of display technology
#1IT Company by Revenue
80Years in Business
56.2Billion Dollar Brand Value
Globally Leading Among Digital
Strategic Partnership for
Technology LeadershipSamsung will continue to define the future of display solutions that can trigger explosive business growth for you.
Join STEP for Display
Take a bold step toward unlocking sustainable growth through the power of collaboration
The primary objective of the STEP (Samsung Team of Empowered Partners) for Display program is to provide better rewards to our most capable and dedicated partners. STEP for Display offers three ‘specializations’, one for each product type : Smart Signage, Hospitality Display and Monitor. Within each specialization, there are three partner tiers designed to give you more access to partner benefits and help justify your investment: Silver, Gold and Platinum. In order for a partner to be granted Silver, Gold, or Platinum status within one or more of our specializations, that partner should achieve all of the following.
Minimum revenue target
Minimum number of employees
with sales certification
Minimum number of employees
with technical certification
To ensure high value and ROI, the STEP for Display partner program offers best-in-class benefits and support while enabling you to increase your sales of Samsung products. We encourage you to register and begin your journey with us today! ※ Specific targets for each tier and specialization can be explained by your Samsung account manager or viewed on Samsung’s Partner Portal.
Become a Certified Partner
Our certification program, which includes separate curriculums for your sales and technical employees, helps your company better understand our business and solution more deeply. And, in addition to helping you gain status in Samsung’s partner program, certifications are a powerful tool to prove to your customers that you have the capabilities they look for when choosing a supplier.
- The Sales Track provides essential knowledge of Samsung’s display solutions and the overall display industry. Topics include key selling points of Samsung’s products, industry-specific considerations, and sample sales pitches . The sales track includes one level for each display type, Sales Professional.
- The Technical Track teaches you best practices to configure, install, and handle Samsung products and solutions. The Technical Track features 3 levels of certification for each display type: Specialist, Expert, and Master. Expert and Master level certification is provided via ILT (Instructor Led Training) to ensure practical, hands-on, interactive training.
The following certifications are currently available
|Display Type||Function||Level||Training Type|
* Instructor-led training
※ Partner users should access our training platform, Samsung Business Academy, via the Samsung Partner Cloud. After logging into the Partner Cloud, navigate to the Samsung Business Academy under the Training menu.
Certification DetailsFor more details about the Certification program, including duration of each Certification type, please click the link below
Grow with Us
By partnering with us, we can help bolster your bottom line and solidify your position as a true industry innovator.
Thought leadership and
Insight on new business
Methods to improve business
Opportunities to improve sales
and consulting skills
Enhanced service support for
Increased customer satisfaction
Log into the Partner Portal for full access to resources And sales tools.
STEP for Display FAQ
- How do I join?
- Please access Samsung’s partner portal at http://partnerhub.samsung.com and register your account. We look forward to speaking with you about our program!
- What products are included in the STEP for display program?
- STEP for Display is focused entirely on the B2B display products sold by Samsung Electronics. This includes Smart Signage, Smart Hospitality displays, Smart LED signage, e-boards, and monitors. Please visit our website, displaysolutions.samsung.com, for more information on our product lineup.
By focusing our program on display products, we are better able to meet your requirements and support you.
- How is this different from the previous partner program?
- In addition to being focused on display, STEP for Display varies in a number of key areas:
- - More targeted benefits and support
- - Allows partners to gain Certifications to demonstrate to customers their expertise in a product
- - Provides our partners access to a fully re-designed partner cloud containing new tools and resources
- I sell smart signage, hospitality, and monitor products. What kind of status can I achieve?
- It is possible for a single partner to be, for example, Platinum in Smart Signage, Gold in Hospitality and Silver in Monitor. However, in practice, very few partners sell all three categories of products, so we expect by far most partners to hold either one or two status designations.
The limited universe of partners that do sell significant quantities across all three specializations will be granted special marketing assets. Please contact your Samsung account manager for details.
- How can I find more information about this partner program?
- Additional information can be found on our partner portal website at http://partnerhub.samsung.com