24" UHD monitor with vibrant colors and enhanced gaming functionality
- Stunningly realistic UHD resolution (3840*2160)
- Enhanced gaming experience with AMD Freesync and Game mode
- More natural viewing comfort with Eye saver mode and Flicker free
- Fast, smooth gameplay with a super-fast 1ms response time
Discover the detail of stunningly realistic UHD picture quality
The Samsung UE590 UHD monitor offers PC viewing, gaming and more, all in stunning Ultra HD picture quality.
Superb images that boast a staggering 8 million pixels are delivered at a resolution 4x greater than Full HD.
See your 4K content the way it was meant to be seen, with realistic detail that makes you feel like you’re really there.
Experience a new level of clarity in Ultra High Definition.
Take your entertainment to new heights of immersion and comfort
• AMD FreeSync: Dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with the frame rate of your content to minimize input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming.
• Upgraded HDMI Support: With an upgraded HDMI that supports UHD resolutions at a 60Hz refresh rate, 4K content plays smoothly without delay, even when connected to AV devices.
• Game Mode: Instantly adjust your monitor settings for an optimized gaming experience through the on-screen display. Game Mode improves the darkness of the picture so that you can see all the action vividly.
• Fast 1ms Response Time: See even the fastest on-screen motion clearly without any motion blur, judder or ghosting.
Experience incredibly vibrant color and high brightness level
• sRGB 100%: Expresses the full sRGB color gamut for exact reproduction of digital image colors on screen.
• High Brightness Level: With a high brightness level of 300 cd/㎡, the picture quality is more vivid and clear.
Powerful multitasking features for maximum productivity
• PBP: Picture-by-Picture lets you view 2 different input sources on one screen while maintaining the picture quality of the original source.
• PIP 2.0: Multitask while you watch a variety of content, thanks to support for even more inputs with Picture-in-Picture 2.0. Resize the second picture to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere you please, and even control the sound settings with ease.
Enhanced connectivity with a triple interface
The UE590 features a hardware interface with useful and advanced connections to maximize your gaming experience. It provides seamless connectivity with your PC and AV equipment with DisplayPort 1.2 and 2 different HDMI ports making it the perfect partner for your game console as well as your PC.
Sophisticated design in matte black & T-shaped stand with a metallic touch
• Sophisticated Design: With thoughtful design and engineering, the UE590 is much more than a monitor with stunning looks—it’s carefully designed to keep the focus on your content viewing pleasure. It comes with a stunning matte black body framed perfectly by a narrow bezel with a metallic rim, elevated by a T-shaped stand with a matching metallic touch.
• VESA Support: With support for VESA 75 X 75, you can easily mount it on any wall.
• Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward 20° and backwards 2° for comfortable viewing.
Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
• Eye Saver Mode: Unlike other colors emitted from screens, blue light wavelengths have a more stimulating effect on the retina, causing eye fatigue. Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by smartly reducing blue light emissions at the touch of a button.
• Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Screen Size24"
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega ∞ DCR
- Flat / CurvedFlat
- Active Display Size (HxV)521.28mm(H) x 293.22mm(V)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV)0.4525mm(H) x 0.13575mm(V)
- Response Time4 (GTG) ms
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Viewing Angle (H/V)178°/178°
- Panel TypePLS
- Color Support16.7M
- Brightness (Typical)300cd/m2
- sRGB Coverage100% (Typ.)
- Brightness (Min)250cd/m2
- Refresh Rate60Hz
- Contrast Ratio Static1000:1(Typ.), 600:1(Min)
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.