P4 / superior picture quality and high-versatility potential
- Superior picture quality with LED HDR technology
- Advanced design expanding composition possibilities
- Easy and integrated management with the MagicINFO platform
Discover our LED Configurator.Samsung Configurator is a simulation tool that enables you to virtually install Samsung’s LED display and precisely determine your needs and desired result in advance.
Enliven Indoor LED Content
Optimize Content Brilliance
* Here, “Conventional LED Display” refers to displays that do not contain dynamic peaking technology.
In both conventional and advanced models, peak brightness and standard brightness can vary depending on composition and usage.
Showcase True-to-Life Imagery
* Here, “Conventional LED Display” refers to displays that do not contain color management technology.
Elevate Contrast and Brightness
* Here, “Conventional LED Display” refers to displays that do not contain inverse tone mapping technology.
Reinforce Accurate Color Expression
* Here, “Conventional LED Display” refers to displays that do not contain integrated low grayscale correction technology.
Customize Color Presentation
“Mask” Visual Inconsistencies
* The black mask module only is applicable for the IF040H-D and IF060H-D models.
* Here, “Conventional LED Display” refers to displays that do not apply external mask.
Expand Composition Possibilities
* Convex designs are only available for the IF025H-D, IF040H-D and IF060H-D models.
** Inclined or ceiling installations are only possible with the IF040H-D and IF060H-D models.
Ease Maintenance with Full Access
Streamline UHD Content Delivery
* “Conventional display” settings will vary depending on the companion sending box and type of content ultimately presented.
Manage Content and Devices Anywhere
- Pixel Pitch4.0 mm
- Pixel Configuration1 red, 1 green, 1 blue
- Pixel Density62,500 m² / 5,807 ft²
- Configuration (LxH, per cabinet)120x180 pixels (per cabinet)
- Diode TypeSurface Mount Device (SMD)
- Dimensions (㎜, LxHxD, per cabinet) 480x720x65 mm (per cabinet)
- Dimensions (inch, inchxD, per cabinet)34 inch x 2.56 inch
- Weight 7.4kg (per cabinet)
Where to Buy
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.