Retail Digital Signage
- Retail Digital SignageVisualize offering and stimulate customer purchase
- Contact us
Why Digital Signage in Retail
- Retailers of today face greater challenges than ever before, as competition grows fiercer and customers become smarter. The rapidly evolving business climate of the retail industry requires new solutions that can keep up with these changes while using such innovations to drive sales and realize cost savings.
- Digital signage is increasingly being leveraged by retail owners to effectively bring a dimension of technology and interactivity to their traditional retail settings, which is helping to effectively visualize your offering and stimulate customer purchase intent and also manage display and contents with ease
Why Samsung Digital Signage for Retail Stores and Malls
- Samsung's versatility and technical prowess can be seen through the entire line of its indoor and outdoor display solutions that can adapt and meet the various needs of retail owners.
- Discover a range of sizes for indoor/outdoor LED/LCD signage that ensure brightness and enduring operation time.
- Promote your brand image effectively through owning the world's slimmest videowall with an ultra-slim 1.6mm bezel depth
- Find the application format you need through support for multiple uses (Standalone, videowall, outdoor, e-board)
- Develop more advanced specialty products to enhance your retail business, such as mirror, half-mirror, stretch(SHF) and square signage(UD22B)
- Samsung retail digital signage brings you industry-leading picture quality while always ensuring that its advanced products are always responsive to industry trends and the ever-changing retail environment.
- Allow for indoor or outdoor signage to enable the most vivid visibility, super narrow bezel and slim depth in your business setting
- Built for dynamic visual experiences, Samsung videowalls offer color uniformity through factory calibration and the world's first UHD resolution videowall
- Attain UHD resolution digital signage that can support multi-screen functionality with various input sources
- Samsung allows you to reduce TCO through its all-in-one signage solution.
- Reduce TCO by eliminating the need for a separate media player and PC, thanks to making full use of the embedded SSSP (Samsung SMART signage platform) or Tizen OS (latest SoC platform)
- Increase ease of use through its compatibility with 3rd party solutions
- Samsung deploys advanced management solutions to streamline display monitoring and control.
- Simplify processes involving display management, such us network scheduling and remote management
- Update content conveniently through advanced functionality including real-time DB connection, content authoring, and content updating via mobile devices.
- Easily install digital signage through a remote control function that enables IR reception on the panel center, allowing install to be completely handled by one staff member
- Samsung ensures robust digital signage for retail stores that supports 24/7 operation and ultra-durability.
- Deploy outdoor signage that can withstand even the most hazardous weather conditions (IP56-certified water- and dust-proof)
- Realize effective time management as Samsung's patented cooling system for its all-in-one solution doesn't require any ongoing maintenance and upkeep such as filter changes.
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying About Retail Digital Signage
Intermarche Grocery Store “The Samsung displays show our products and price specials with bright, full-color graphics and moving images that get the customer’s attention.”- Mr. Philippe Beaufils, Store Manager
- Discover new ways to promote overall brand identity, provide more product info, and support directional guidance.
Apparel and cosmetics
- Attract visitors with appealing store design, while promoting hot items, virtual dressing room experiences, and providing helpful information about product location within the store.
- Promote new items, provide vivid information about menu offerings, and use the display to streamline the ordering process
- Design, schedule, and deploy custom content, promoting limited-time-only specials and higher margin foods
- Elevate the overall brand image, highlight relevant product information and promote new items and premium products
- Showcase product information and imagery, inform about directions for use, manage queues and traffic flow of shoppers, and maximize advertising potential
- Disseminate information on customer reward programs, real-time local news, ad provide more personalized experiences