Entertainment Digital Signage
- EntertainmentDrive excitement with highly immersive, real-time content
- Contact us
Why Digital Signage in Entertainment
- Yesterday’s printed signage is outdated. Today’s sophisticated consumers want to be engaged with messaging that changes over time. With multiple playlists and real-time content updates, Digital signage brings you the versatile platform to deliver the future, now.
- Now is a powerful concept in entertainment. Bring content publishing up-to-date with real-time information update and control of displays in multiple locations. Exciting changes in digital technology are opening up new ways of engaging customers. In one touch, consumers can seek out continually updated sources of media information. Business is scrambling to meet the need for versatile, high-quality signage that can bring content to life.
Why Samsung Display Solutions in Entertainment
- Samsung provides the outstanding picture quality LCD/LED signage.
- Consistent brightness and color for 10+ years LED signage with LED element level adjustment
- About 90% of uniform color presentation and high brightness videowall with a meticulous factory calibration
- High contrast ratio (5000:1) and brightness (700 nit for indoor, 3000 nit for outdoor) for enhanced readability
- World’s first UHD videowall with 90% color uniformity that’s best-in-class (Samsung feedback : As for supportive elements, we’d like to start with noun form as a phrase, rather than full sentence)
- Samsung provides an incredibly wide range of display solutions to meet the specific requirements of the entertainment industry
- Various sizes for indoor/outdoor/interactive signage with various brightness and operation time.
- Multiple usages support (Standalone, videowall, outdoor, e-board)
- Versatile signage portfolio that includes digital signage to LED signage (from 1.5 – 25.0 pixel resolution)
- Samsung LED/LCD signage comes with solid durability and reliability as standard (approved)
- Premium quality LED lamps used for brightness and colour maintenance to provide LED signage with a long lifespan
- Robust aluminium design with superior Valex plastic used for LED modules
- Zero-failure based quality testing to uphold superior build quality
- Robust and reliable outdoor signage that’s both water and dust-proof (IP56 certified)
- Samsung provides a content and device management solution that’s simple and easy to use(approved)
- LED solution powered by intuitive LED Prismview software
- Integrated media player and PC through a powerful SoC digital signage platform (new Tizen and SSSP platform)
- Content management solution easily integrates with embedded IP and cable infrastructure
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying
- Live performance shows in real-time through big screens to enhance audience experience
- Make it easy for movie-goers to find the title they want, with information on the latest releases, movie times, directions and ticketing information
- Deliver vivid information on upcoming events and support wayfinding functionality within the park
- Live streaming of all the action from the pitch, with web content, broadcasts and advertisements to enrich the stadium experience
Case Studies Interactive Whiteboards Advance Learning at The King`s Academy
Take a 360-degree look inside a classroom and a media production studio during a virtual tour of the new technologies being used at The King's Academy (TKA), a K-12 faith-based private school in West Palm Beach, Florida. Use a Samsung Gear VR headset or VR-capable smartphone to join Daniel Rodriguez, CTO of technology solutions provider United Data Technologies, for a look at how the school's educators and students are using interactive whiteboards and digital signage displays and software.