North America HG43RU750NF
Optimized display that offers guests easy access to their favorite entertainment.
- Showcase content in UHD resolution with upscaling technology
- Improve picture clarity and detail with HDR10+
- Complement any room with slim, modern design
Hospitality solution to make guests feel at home
Samsung’s HRU750 Series is a display optimized for the hospitality industry. With refined UHD picture quality, it provides exceptional picture quality, while Samsung’s Smart Hub offers guests easy access to their favorite entertainment during the stay, creating a memorable, feel at home stay.
UHD-Quality content delivery
Samsung’s HRU750 displays offer hotel guests the vivid picture quality of home entertainment systems on their in-room screens. Through UHD upscaling technology, these refined displays showcase content at UHD resolution (3,840 x 2,160), and with four times the pixels of the FHD standard.
Enhanced image experience
The UHD dimming capability of the HRU750 Series allows hotel operators to provide an immersive viewing experience to their guests. By dividing the screen into small blocks, guests can see more precise details, offering enhanced color, sharpness, and contrast level for optimized in-room viewing.
Reveal a full range of details
Beyond consistent UHD quality, Samsung's HRU750 Series brings the power of High Dynamic Range (HDR10+) picture refinement to any hotel room. Using dynamic metadata that fine-tunes each frame within a given program, HDR10+ technology delivers an optimal, detail-rich and memorable viewing experience.
Slim, sleek design
The HRU750 Series has a slim, modern design, offering a UHD solution that naturally fits into any hotel style with a sleek and polished finish. The flat back and slim depth will also ensure a display that stands the test of time, while freeing up space to create a more harmonious room environment.
* Actual product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery for more detail.
Creating a memorable welcome
Samsung’s HRU750 hospitality display provides an intuitive, customizable home application for guests. Through this, hotel managers can easily incorporate welcome messages to guests, hotel logos and branding, other useful information such as internal phone numbers.
Experience a comprehensive hospitality solution
Samsung LYNK Cloud is an all-inclusive integrated platform featuring content management, device control and even data analytics. LYNK Cloud can analyze guests’ content use to uncover marketing insights that help hotel managers deliver optimized promotions ultimately leading to increased revenue.
* Samsung LYNK Cloud solution must be purchased separately.
Access all the latest content
Samsung's Smart Hub offers guests easy access to a variety of custom content. Guests can watch their favorite Netflix movies and shows and enjoy entertainment from the hotel room just like at home. By using Samsung One Remote, guests have control of all connected devices, right at their fingertips.
* Netflix streaming is not supported without Samsung LYNK Cloud. Solution must be purchased separately.
* Netflix streaming membership required. 4K Ultra HD availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
* Entertainment app availability varies by location and available providers.
* Some features and functions provided by connected devices may not be supported or offer limited use.
Convenient and thorough management of every room
Along with viewing their favorite content, guests can use Samsung displays to control lighting, drapes and temperature settings in the room. Samsung's powerful HMS solution also alerts hotel operators to potential maintenance issues while offering insights into guests’ occupancy and energy usage.
* Samsung PMS solution must be purchased separately.
- Screen Size (Inch)43"
- Resolution3840 X 2160 (4K UHD)
- Picture EngineUHD Engine
- Micro DimmingUHD Dimming
- Auto Motion PlusYes
- Film Mode1
- Natural Mode SupportYes
- Motion RateAdvanced 120
- PQI (Picture Quality Index)1300.0
- HDR(High Dynamic Range)HDR
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)Yes
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Viewing Angle (H/V)178/178
- Auto Depth EnhancerN/A
- Contrast EnhancerYes
2020 Samsung SMART Hospitality Displays Catalog
Explore our hospitality displays, built to transform your guest experience
Where to Buy
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.