Slim, stylish hospitality displays to instill heightened ambience and deliver a premium guest experience.
- LYNK™ REACH 4.0
- Home Menu
- LYNK™ DRM
Advance In-Room Entertainment to the Next Level of Comfort and Convenience
Modern hotels want to provide an enriched and comprehensive guest experience while maintaining costs. The HE670’s coaxial-based infrastructure supports a unified server, LYNK REACH, which enables easy management of a variety of content for hundreds of TVs from one location. This central management lowers TCO and boosts internal efficiencies.
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices.
LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance.
With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Headphone ID compatibility
Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Variable Speaker Out
Sound Bar Compatibility
The External Clock accessory availability may vary by region/country.
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Screen Size (Inch)43"
- Resolution1920 X 1080 (Full HD)
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Micro DimmingN/A
- Active Crystal ColorN/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)1
- Auto Motion PlusN/A
- Film Mode1