Simplified hospitality display solutions that offer easy, low-cost IP migration
- High-quality IPTV services delivery delivered through existing coax infrastructures
- LYNK REACH 4.0 for hybrid channel management and personalized services
- Connected Ethernet bridge for heightened expanded connectivity and program access
Meet Demand for IP-Supported Services at Low Cost
Deliver IPTV Services through Existing Coax Infrastructures
*The Samsung HE694 display package does not include a CMTS server.
Maximize Guest Access to Entertainment and Information
Offer Personalized Service from Check-in through Checkout
• At check-in: The LYNK REACH 4.0 server uses the hotel’s proprietary management server (PMS) to evaluate guests’ unique information and greet them with personalized welcome messages.
• During guest stay: Hotel managers can use data stored within the LYNK REACH 4.0 server to send guests personalized messages relevant to their stay, ranging from restaurant reservation portals to timing for other on-site services.
• Express checkout: LYNK REACH 4.0 highlights and organizes all guest charges within a single screen, enabling a faster guest checkout process that does not require a trip to the lobby.
Expand Personal Music Streaming Capabilities and Content Viewing Arenas through Bluetooth Connectivity
Keep Guests Connected at Reduced Maintenance
*The Bluetooth connectivity feature is not available for the 24- and 28-inch HE 590 and HE690 Series displays.
Extend Content Viewing Arenas through Wireless Device-to-Display Connectivity
Leverage H. Browser with powerful Samsung support for customized, interactive solutions
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Variable Speaker Out
Sound Bar Compatibility
The External Clock accessory availability may vary by region/country.
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Screen Size (Inch)43"
- Resolution1920 X 1080
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Micro DimmingN/A
- Active Crystal ColorN/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)1
- Auto Motion PlusN/A
- Film Mode1
Where to Buy
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.