North America HG32NE477FF
Highly functional, elegant and cost-efficient hospitality displays to enhance guest room ambience.
- LYNK™ REACH 4.0
- New Home Menu
- LYNK™ DRM
- SI Compatibility
- Enhanced Security Mode
Enhance Guest Room Ambience with Samsung’s HE470 Hospitality Display
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices.
LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance.
With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Sound Bar Compatibility
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Screen Size (Inch)32"
- Resolution1366 X 768 (HD)
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Micro DimmingN/A
- Active Crystal ColorN/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)1
- Auto Motion PlusN/A
- Film Mode1