Robust and integrated hospitality displays that can revolutionize how hotels should be operated
- LYNK™ SINC 3.0
- H.Browser Compatibility
- LYNK™ REACH 4.0
- Home Menu
- Smart View
Empower Guests with IP-Based Content Services through Samsung’s HE590 Hospitality Displays
Extend Content Viewing Arenas through Wireless Device-to-Display Connectivity
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Enhance the Guest Experience with Easy Access to Valuable, Real-time Information
Offer Personalized Service from Check-in through Checkout
• At check-in: The LYNK REACH 4.0 server uses the hotel’s proprietary management server (PMS) to evaluate guests’ unique information and greet them with personalized welcome messages.
• During guest stay: Hotel managers can use data stored within the LYNK REACH 4.0 server to send guests personalized messages relevant to their stay, ranging from restaurant reservation portals to timing for other on-site services.
• Express checkout: LYNK REACH 4.0 highlights and organizes all guest charges within a single screen, enabling a faster guest checkout process that does not require a trip to the lobby.
Maximize Guest Access to Entertainment and Information
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices.
LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance.
With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Leverage H. Browser with powerful Samsung support for customized, interactive solutions
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
Sound Bar Compatibility
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Expand offerings while lowering costs with LodgeNet b-LAN technology
The b-LAN technology from LodgeNet Interactive Corp. supports on-demand video content, interactive services and menus, and centralized management functionality without STBs or other hardware devices. In addition, installation, setup and management are greatly simplified, further reducing expenses.
- Screen Size (Inch)43"
- Resolution1920 X 1080
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Micro DimmingN/A
- Active Crystal ColorN/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)1
- Auto Motion PlusN/A
- Film Mode1