Professional digital signage with superior image quality and touchscreen compatibility
- Crisp, clear images on a slim, large-sized screen with d-led BLU technology
- An easy-to-install touch overlay option which encourage viewer interaction
- Slim profile and side-type connectivity design for space efficiency
Captivate your audience with an immersive viewing experience
Entice your audience with crisp, clear FHD images and realistic color on a sleek display with Samsung d-LED technology. A sleek, lightweight design and slim bezels keep your audience focus on your message, helping you capture more business opportunities. The accompanied pivot function gives you the flexibility to display your message vertically or horizontally for the optimal view.
Affordable startup cost and economical operation
Enjoy all the essential functions of digital signage with affordably priced and energy-efficient Samsung EDE Series. With the slim, light weight design, the displays are easy and economical to install, helping to reduce startup cost. Because EDE Series displays require less energy, emit less heat and are durable, they can also help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Enhance visual communication for increased productivity
EDE series 65” and 75” displays come with an optional, easy-to-install Touch Overlay accessory that enriches the user experience and elevates your brand in any environment. Improved IR touch technology using vertical and horizontal sensing ensures every inch of the screen provides a realistic multi-touch experience. The durable 3.2mm thick overlay protects your display from countless sources of damage including dust to assure long-lasting performance.
- Diagonal Size75"
- Type120Hz LED BLU
- Resolution1920*1080 (Full HD)
- Pixel Pitch(mm)0.2865(H) × 0.8595(V)
- Active Display Area(mm)1650.24(H) × 928.26(V)
- Brightness(Typ.)400 nit
- Contrast Ratio5000:1
- Viewing Angle(H/V)178:178
- Response Time(G-to-G)4ms
- Display Colors10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Color Gamut70%
SUCCESS STORY Interactive Whiteboards Advance Learning at The King`s Academy
Take a 360-degree look inside a classroom and a media production studio during a virtual tour of the new technologies being used at The King's Academy (TKA), a K-12 faith-based private school in West Palm Beach, Florida. Use a Samsung Gear VR headset or VR-capable smartphone to join Daniel Rodriguez, CTO of technology solutions provider United Data Technologies, for a look at how the school's educators and students are using interactive whiteboards and digital signage displays and software.
- IncludedQuick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
- Mount WMN6575SD
- SpecialtyCML450D (Ceiling Mount)
- Media PlayerSBB (Optional)