The Samsung Plug-in Module represents the ultimate in display convenience. The slim, lightweight PC simply plugs in to the LFD, with no need for external connection cables. By transferring power and signals internally, extra computers or clutter can be avoided. There is no need to manoeuvre heavy desktops or laptops, letting users save time and effort whilst reducing the risk of damage or injury.
Slim and Lightweight Design
The compact, lightweight Samsung Plug-in Module PC option fits perfectly with our slim-edged LFDs. This ensures that your business displays look sleek and professional. The PIM’s efficient design keeps unit weight and depth to a minimum. Your business display area remains tidy, allowing customers to focus on the message presented to them.
- APUAMD Bald Eagle RX425BB (2.5GHz Quad)
- Memory4GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 2GB x 2)
- StorageSSD 32GB
- GraphicsRadeon HD6620 (Integrated on APU)
- OSWindows Embedded Standard 7(32bit)
- I/O Port80 pin OPS port, DisplayPort out (Up-to 3840X2160@60Hz) ※ Optimized for FHD Play or 1 UHD Image, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2, Mic in, Audio out
- Power Consumption63W (MAX), 27 (Typical)
- Set200 x 180 x 35
- Package430 x 250 x 55
- Operating Temperature10℃~ 40℃
- SafetyUL/c-UL, CSA,TUV, NEMKO, KC, CCC
- EMCFCC class A, CE, VCCI, KCC, BSMI, C-Tick, CCC
Where to Buy
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.