A new integrated way to stream media with a single LAN cable
Current digital signage users often have difficulty pointing clearly on the display screens with typical or generic laser pointers during presentations or meetings. Moreover, laser pointers can be harmful to audience participants if exposed directly to their eyes. By replacing laser pointer with the Bluetooth-based pointer, audience participants’ direct exposure to laser is eliminated. Additionally, Samsung Magic Presenter can be operated easily by first plugging the Bluetooth Dongle (provided in the Magic Presenter box) into a PC or Samsung Smart Signage, then installing ‘Quick Install’ file. For user convenience, the product is applicable for both Samsung Smart Signage and PC USB ports.*
*If directly connected to Samsung Smart Signage, Magic Presenter is only applicable for DHD/DMD/DBD/UED Series Displays with 2nd Generation SSSP. For previous DMD/DBD/UED Series, firmware update may be needed. If directly connected to a PC, Magic Presenter is supported in Microsoft® Windows XP®, Vista®, Windows 7® and Windows 8® operating systems.
Increase user satisfaction with customizable options
When the included Magic Presenter software is installed, you can select from a wide variety of pointer sizes, shapes and images to suit your individual needs. From the Magic Presenter application, you can simply change the size, shape and images from a dropdown menu.
- Power SourceBattery AAA*2
- Wireless TechnologyBluetooth 3.0
- On-device buttonsMode button, Pointer button, Left button, Right button
- Operating temperature10 ~ 40 ℃
- Working distance10 m
- Working angle360º
- Working hoursApprox. 40hrs
- Dimension (mm/in.)28 x 136 x 19 (1.1 x 5.3 x 0.7)
- Weight (g/oz.)w/o battery: 41 (1.4) w/ battery: 65 (2.1)
- Included in packagePointer, Dongle, User Manual, Battery AAA*2, Warranty Card, MagicPresenter S/W(in Dongle)
- OSPC running WIndows®XP/Vista/7 OS Samsung D-Series Smart Signage
Where to Buy
You're using an outdated version. Please update to the latest version, otherwise you can't use out service properly.