The Samsung Plug-in Module represents the ultimate in display convenience. The slim, lightweight PC simply plugs in to the LFD, with no need for external connection cables. By transferring power and signals internally, extra computers or clutter can be avoided. There is no need to manoeuvre heavy desktops or laptops, letting users save time and effort whilst reducing the risk of damage or injury.
Slim and Lightweight Design
The compact, lightweight Samsung Plug-in Module PC option fits perfectly with our slim-edged LFDs. This ensures that your business displays look sleek and professional. The PIM’s efficient design keeps unit weight and depth to a minimum. Your business display area remains tidy, allowing customers to focus on the message presented to them.
- APUAMD A8-3520M 1.6GHz Quad-core(boost up to 2.5GHz) 256KB(L1)/1MB(L2) Cache
- Memory4GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 4GB x 1)
- StorageSSD 32GB
- GraphicsRadeon HD6620 (Integrated on APU)
- OSWindow Embedded Standard 7
- I/O Port80 pin OPS port DisplayPort out Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2 Mic in, Audio out
- Power Consumption63W (MAX), 15W (Typical)
- Set200 x 180 x 35
- Package430 x 250 x 55
- Operating Temperature10℃~ 40℃
- SafetyUL/c-UL, CSA,TUV, NEMKO, KC, CCC
- EMCFCC class A, CE, VCCI, KCC, BSMI, C-Tick, CCC