32” WQHD business monitor with powerful multi-tasking functions
- Advanced WQHD resolution (2560*1440)
- Deep and rich color details with 1.07 billion colors and sRGB 100%
- Powerful multi-tasking with PBP and PIP supports
- Professional ergonomic design and improved connectivity
Experience unbeatable picture quality with razor sharp resolution
and billions of colors
The SD850 has what it takes to provide truly superlative picture quality for your professional working needs.
• WQHD: An advanced LED monitor resolution that gives you double the pixel density of Full HD, providing an unmatched visual experience that lets you see more details at a glance.
• sRGB 100%: Incredibly accurate color reproduction makes for the perfect match with sophisticated graphic design.
• 1.07 billion colors: With 64 times more colors than conventional monitors, the picture is smooth and natural.
A professional ergonomic monitor for truly professional needs
The advanced ergonomics of the SD850 allow you to maximize productivity in your professional work space conveniently and comfortably. Samsung’s unique HAS design lets you adjust the monitor height by 130mm to perfectly match your eye level. You can also a pivot, swivel, and tilt with ease, for quick adjusting and readjusting if you are working in groups, and change the perspective from horizontal to vertical. It even supports Auto OSD Rotation so you never have to change the aspect ratios when you want to pivot.
Unparalleled backside design created for a lasting impression
The SD850 not only gives you a professional viewing experience, it also makes your office more distinguished and announces in the most luxurious way possible your status as a professional.
With a sophisticated back and incomparable professional look, it is perfectly suited for an open office environment where everyone’s monitor is exposed. It also features an advanced bezel that enhances the premium look and provides a deeply immersive viewing experience that lets you concentrate on the important tasks at hand.
Expand functionality and convenience with advanced connectivity
The SD850 provides a broad range of useful and advanced connections that can enhance your productivity.
• Triple Interface: Provides seamless connectivity with your PC and AV equipment with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and DVI-D Dual Link support.
• USB 3.0 Hub: 4 fast USB connections replace the need for a docking station.
• USB Super Charging: Charge mobile devices 3 times faster with USB 3.0
Be entertained from every angle with a PLS panel
Get the best view from any angle with the SD850. Unlike conventional monitors, your Samsung LED Monitor has an extra-wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, vertically and horizontally. This means great picture quality from even more perspectives – whether you're sitting down low and playing games or if several people are sitting around the monitor to watch a video. Whatever the situation, you can enjoy great viewing.
Use only one WQHD monitor to see 2 different contents
This advanced multitasking technology lets you do things you could never do before. With Picture-by-Picture, you can connect two PCs to the same monitor and see the desktops of both simultaneously on one screen that's divided into two. Thanks to PBP and the WQHD resolution size you won't have to worry about losing any of the glorious picture quality and resolution. Plug in your laptop and your desktop and use both easily without needing to keep looking between different monitors - it's all there at a glance.
Multi-task and watch everything in its true glory
The latest Picture-in-Picture 2.0 technology lets you multi-task and watch videos that maintain 100% of the source resolution. Whether it's 720p or 480p, PIP 2.0 doesn't downscale contents and maintains the exact same resolution as clear and crisp on its own. It supports resolutions up to HD and you can adjust the PIP resolution and position to fit your needs. There's no loss in quality, so you can really have everything you want with no compromises.
Comfort your eyes while helping the environment
The SD850’s Eco light sensor adjusts the screen brightness to match your environment so that the screen is always visible and appropriately set for your eyes. The technology has also been certified by TCO Display, *EPEAT, and Energy Star, meaning that not only are you getting a brilliant visual display, you’re getting a more comfortable viewing experience that saves electricity and is far better for the environment.
* EPEAT certificate varies by countries
- Screen Size32"
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega ∞ DCR
- Flat / CurvedFlat
- Active Display Size (HxV)70.85cm(H）x 39.85cm(V)
- Pixel Pitch (HxV)0.27675mmx0.27675mm
- Response Time5 (GTG) ms
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Viewing Angle (H/V)178°/178°
- Panel TypeMVA type
- Color Support1B
- Brightness (Typical)300cd/m2
- Peak Luminance Ratio98%
- Refresh Rate60Hz