North America HG32NE690BF
An all-in-one display enabling secure content delivery and in-room convenience
- LYNK™ HMS Compatibility
- LYNK SINC Compatibility
- H.Browser Compatibility
- LYNK REACH Compatibility
- Home Menu-New
- Wireless Connectivity (Smart View 2.0, Screen Mirroring)
- Samsung LYNK DRM
- Bluetooth Music Player
- Hospitality Stand (Swivel)
- Simple, secure management of displays through LYNK REACH 4.3 and LYNK DRM
- Connected Ethernet bridge for expanded heightened connectivity and program access
- Wireless connectivity between personal devices and displays for extended expanded content viewing
Make Premium Interactive Guest Services Available through Samsung’s HE69X Hospitality Displays
Main Feature & Benefits 1: DEFINITION SYSTEM/ARCHITECTURE
As a unified content management solution, LYNK REACH 4.0 accommodates LAN, WIFI and coaxial infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions. Transferred by proprietary management server (PMS) and customized templates, hospitality users can create and deliver personalized service for a more memorable experience. This includes access to a range of IPTV and RF channels, applications and services mirroring what guests expect at home and on their mobile devices.
LYNK REACH 4.0 additionally enables two-way communication between hotel management and guests. The solution’s efficient remote control capability for in-room display ensures quality service delivery in real-time without in-room labor and maintenance.
With optimized network support for a variety of channels, Samsung’s LYNK Reach 4.0 helps hotels improve internal communication processes, which in turn provides opportunities to personalize guest experience.
Increase Hotel Brand and Offerings Visibility with a Welcome Video Channel
Maximize Guest Access to Entertainment and Information
Offer Personalized Service from Check-in through Checkout
• At check-in: The LYNK REACH 4.0 server uses the hotel’s proprietary management server (PMS) to evaluate guests’ unique information and greet them with personalized welcome messages.
• During guest stay: Hotel managers can use data stored within the LYNK REACH 4.0 server to send guests personalized messages relevant to their stay, ranging from restaurant reservation portals to timing for other on-site services.
• Express checkout: LYNK REACH 4.0 highlights and organizes all guest charges within a single screen, enabling a faster guest checkout process that does not require a trip to the lobby.
Treat guests with a customized, cost-efficient Home Menu
Protect content with advanced DRM technology
Enjoy More Efficient Installation through Improved Plug-and-Play Capabilities
• Basic Setup: A user-friendly interface lets hospitality managers define the language, picture and tuning, and clock settings.
• Cloning Mode: To further enhance multi-display control, hotel managers can replicate communication and content delivery functionalities across all on-site displays. Once the cloning process is complete, users can activate their displays without requiring any further installations or compatibility confirmation.
• Factory Mode: Hotel managers additionally can customize advanced display operations, such as audio parameters and connectivity settings, through an easy-to-access factory mode portal.
The plug-and-play functionalities also enable certain non-hospitality environments to enjoy the same content and system management benefits. A unique Commercial Mode setting accommodates the specialized requirements of commercial users, such as government and education entities, without compromising performance.
Maintain High-Performing Connectivity through an Ethernet Bridge
Leverage H. Browser with powerful Samsung support for customized, interactive solutions
Expand Personal Music Streaming Capabilities through Bluetooth Connectivity
Extend Content Viewing Arenas through Wireless Device-to-Display Connectivity
System Integrator (SI) compatibility
Variable Speaker Out
Sound Bar Compatibility
Sports mode availability may vary by region/country.
- Screen Size (Inch)32"
- Resolution1920 X 1080
- Picture EngineHyperReal
- Dynamic Contrast RatioMega Contrast
- Micro DimmingN/A
- Active Crystal ColorN/A
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)1
- Auto Motion PlusN/A
- Film Mode1
Video Presentation 2016 Samsung Hospitality Displays as an Innovation Enabler
Samsung’s new hospitality displays offer new concept as an “innovation enabler” with an integrated hospitality specific platform and solution. Samsung is proposing a 5-step innovation roadmap according to the the Hotel’s current technology adoption stage and their future innovation plan.81 2016.10.11