Streamline the display environment with Optional PC modules
With easy-to-install PC modules, companies can transform Samsung LED LFDs into all-inclusive digital signage solutions that best accommodate their specific business needs. Slide a module into a compatible LFD to play digital signage content without dismantling the unit from the LFD. The PC modules eliminate the need for an external PC and cables, maintaining a clutter-free display environment. Using a PC module not only reduces equipment costs, but also facilitates efficient space management and creates a simplified environment.
- Easily install modules by sliding the unit into at Samsung LFD
- Eliminate the need for bulky, heavy equipment with the modules’ slim and lightweight design
- Rely on powerful performance provided by dual or quad-core processing
- Simplify content creation for LFD with embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium digital signage software
Slim and lightweight design
The slim and sleek design of this set-back box saves you space and allows you to keep your professional space tidy. Despite its elegant design, it is a powerful unit with particularly convenient connectivity and several USB ports that enhance connectivity, allowing for easier control and management of content and providing crisp and clear images.
Easy Maintenance without dismantling
The SBB-C Series benefit from the fact that they are extremely easy to maintain. The main difference that is highlighed is if PC embedded LFD products are damaged or can't be used, they need to be replaced completely. However, with the SBB-C series, they can be easily and conveniently fixed and maintened, guaranteeing higher performance for longer.
- CPUAMD A4-3310M Dual-Core
- GPURadeon HD6480G (Integrated on APU)
- FDM/HDD/SSDSSD 32GB
- Memory2GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 2GB x 1)
- EthernetGbE Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USBUSB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2
- Output1st: Magicinfo Out (DP Port, Up-to 1080p) 2nd: Display Port
- OthersRJ-45, RS232 (D-SUB 9P)
- Operating SystemWindows Embedded Standard 2009